Wednesday, August 16, 2006

it's done!!

I finally finished! Here she is:

The first photo was taken last night, fresh off the needles; the second, today, just after I applied a crocheted edging:





I used Plymouth Wildflower DK for this, just for the record. I haven't washed or blocked it yet (as if you couldn't tell). I'm so excited! This is the first garment I ever knit for myself, and only the second sweater-type thing (the first being a cardigan I knit for my nephew last year). I think it came out pretty nicely all things considered.

3 Comments:

Blogger schrodinger said...

It looks great, well done!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

It's gorgeous! You did a great job.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first sweater-type thing? Brava!!! Great job!!
: )

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home