Monday, July 31, 2006

New to KAL

Hi everyone, my name is Becky and I'm new to this KAL. I've been working on my Picovoli for a couple of weeks now. I'm using the yarn called for in the pattern in a lovely purple (see photo). I have decided to make a few changes though, so I guess you could say I'm going to do a mix of Tivoli/Picovoli. I'm going to do the picots on the sleeves, but not on the neckline or waistline. I'm also going to do some loose ribbing at the bottom to keep it from rolling. I messed up on that a little bit so I had to rip back some of it. At the moment I haven't got the time to concentrate on it so I'm going to work on a more time sensitive project for this week and come back to it soon. Here are some photos of mine:



Just the beginnings.



Past the armholes.

I've found this to be a quick knit actually. If I hadn't stopped to work on something else I definitely think I would have been done by now. Fingers crossed it will be done in another couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home