Thursday, July 27, 2006

a little more progress

I knit for a little while at the bookstore today, seeing as how it is TOO HOT AND HUMID to do anything else except eat garden-fresh tomatoes ☺

Here is the current status, about 1/2way through the waist decreases:



Closeups of the decreases:






I feel like the Worlds. Slowest. Knitter. AND I feel like my K2togs are leaving weird holey areas. Oh well. They only show up when a little stretch is applied so it’s not really visible in the pics what I am talking about.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colour you're using, it's so HOT! :)

2:07 AM  
Blogger lill4my said...

When I used stitchmarkers that were too big I got some weird holey things as well.. I try to use the smallest ones I have, (in thickness), and if that doesn't work, I think ear ring rings in metal type things, would be better, the width is so much smaller...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

That is gorgeous. I love the color.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home