Tuesday, July 18, 2006

introductory post

Hi! I'm webhill and I have a knitting blog at http://knitworth.blogspot.com
I have been working on a Tivoli (Picovoli without the Picot edging) for a while now and just tried it on for the first time today. I have been going through the archives to look for help with all kinds of things so I am really glad to finally join. I just realized I didn't have my marker in place under the right underarm and I am only about an inch away from really NEEDING it there so I was happy to notice a discussion of where it goes back in the first month of archives :)

Here is a picture of my WIP (if this works :)):



I'm using Plymouth Wildflower DK yarn for this, and making the 36" size, if anyone cares.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Love that color!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, webhill!!
I hope you don't mind, but I re-sized your photo to "medium" so that the sidebar shows in the appropriate spot.

9:01 PM  
Blogger webhill said...

I don't mind at all. I have no idea how you did that. :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home