Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello there!

A big thank you to Caitlyn for letting me join this KAL :)

This is my Picovoli wip which I hope to have finished in time for my holiday on Wed... talk about cutting it close! I started it on 4th June and have been knitting frantically to have this done in just over a week or so...

The first picture was taken yesterday morning before I went out and I took the second one last night after a few more rows... please do excuse the crappy photo (oh my, my mirror is disgustingly dirty!!!)... and my not-so-sexy PJ bottoms ;)

Specs: am using 3.75mm needles as I'm a very tight knitter, and even so, I think my fabric is somewhat firmer than the designer intended, but I'm loving it! I'm knitting this in Debbie Bliss Cathay in black. What else? Oh yes, I shortened the straight section before the bust decreases by approx 1cm and added a few more increases for the hips.

Back to knitting - have all a good weekend xx

PS: More info on my site: www.annarella.co.uk and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home