Monday, May 15, 2006

Finished the bust decreases



Eeee! Looks like I'm in the home stretch. With the yoke, bust, and bust decreases done, all I have to focus upon now are the couple rounds of straight knitting, and the increases.

I have encountered one mistake that I've made for this - I completely overlooked the need to do a provisional cast-on. Since this helps out muchly for the picot edging, it's going to make work in this area a little harder later on. I have figured that I should be okay with picking up the stitches on the cast-on row for the neckline and doing the picot edging from there. Any ideas on an easier way to do this would be greatly appreciated though :)

I simply LOVE this yarn and the color. Many many thanks to my coworkers for acting as my support group / color decision makers at the LYS. I imagine that if I keep up at this rate, that I should be done with this at the end of the week. After it's done, I plan to make another one of these - the pattern is simple, glamourous, and fun. Many thanks to Grumperina for this awesome pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a GORGEOUS color! You may have inspired me to do another one of these!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home