Friday, May 19, 2006

Cart Before the Horse

Well, here I am! And here's my finished Tivoli! What's that you say? You mean I was supposed to join the KAL in order to actually knit along with everyone? Oh! I guess I'm going to have to make another one!

I made mine in the suggested Cathay, and would love to try something different this time. Perhaps something that (and this is my ONLY complaint) doesn't crease up around your waistline when you sit down. Keeping that in mind, what are your substitution suggestions? I was thinking Classic Elite Provence (on sale at Webs--whoo-hoo!) or the Cashsoft DK I see below--but that's mostly because of that rockin' color.

More commentary on this knit are over on ye olde blog in the Knits '06 album and in this post.

(PS- A non-knitting friend reading my blog pulled me aside and said, "Hey, I think you should realize that that photograph really calls attention to your boobs. I mean, those needles are pointing straight at them." Um, yeah. I know. But thanks.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Julie! I think it looks lovely on you.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home