Thursday, March 16, 2006

Started my Picovoli

I seem to be in the minority doing the picots, but I thought this color warranted a dressier top. Here it is about halfway through the raglan increases. I've never done kfb before-it's so cool!



I thought that those of us who are in progress should post our "stats" for reference purposes.

Here are mine:

Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Worsted "Bachelor Button"
Gauge: 4.5 sts/inch (I'm slow, so I picked a thicker yarn)
Needles: Clover bamboo, size 7, 16" & 24"
Finished garment size: About 34"
Size following (pattern size): 28" though I'm making some modifications so the neck hole isn't huge.

-Melissa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful clor! I'm excited to see a picot version.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Isn't it gorgeous? I just love that shade of not-quite-purple not-quite-blue. The inprogress photos are going to look ghastly because of all the strings holding the live stitches for picots, but I think the end result will be worth it.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home