Tuesday, October 04, 2005

On Hold

I've officially put my picovoli on hold. Here's what I have done so far and the fit seems to be nice. The colors are a little washed out from the flash. I didn't have enough of the lime green to make a whole shirt so I'm supplementing with random stripes with a purple/yellow/green mix.

I really like how it is turning out so far but I have some sweaters that I'm making for my brothers that need to be done ASAP. They needed the needles from my picovoli. I guess it's okay since I won't be wearing this much until next year anyway. It's going to start getting cold here in Nebraska soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth said...

That's so gorgeous! I considered doing stripes when I started but I was so daunted by the joining into a round (I tend to cause a twist in sweaters but not socks, go figure) that I just knit it normally. Keep us posted!

6:54 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Christy,
It looks great so far! I like the stripes!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home