Friday, October 07, 2005

Finished too!

I finished my Tivoli yesterday, except for the weaving of ends and blocking. (Any suggestions on blocking cotton?) It took almost 5 balls of Endless Summer Lara from Elann on 3s. It isn't obvious in the picture (luckily) and probably won't be noticed by the general public (no close up pictures here!) but with all my stitch marker problems I ended up making the decreases at the wrong place (not front left and right, more off center). Oops! I just wanted to finish so I did, but in finishing the armholes I decided I really enjoy this pattern and will probably make another. I saw on Heidi's blog her Tivoli with tiny ribs on the neck, armholes and waist to keep from rolling, so I decided to do the same and I like it. Without further ado, here is the very overexposed photo:


Blogger caitlyn said...

Congrats on finishing! =)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

let's see it on you!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Maybe when I lose some weight and it's not so tight :(

3:05 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

i like your ribs. :) looks cute.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home