Sunday, October 09, 2005


FINISHED! I actually finished the sweater over a week ago, minutes before I had to meet my parents at the airport before we embarked on a trip through New Mexico into Arizona to Phoenix. In this shot, I am proudly wearing Tivoli for the first time. As I mentioned earlier, this yarn had no name or other information because I bought it in a yarn shop in Portugal (and I don't speak Portuguese). My guage was fairly far off, so I knit the smallest size and it came out with the measurements of the next size up. This was definitely a fun, quick knit and I'd love to make another one some time. There are more images on my blog-- click the "Emily" link on the right to visit.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Emily, it looks so great on you! Congrats!

11:33 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

looks great! i cant wait for mine.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Nadira said...

Gorgeous! And it really frames that necklace too.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home