Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Well here is my Tivoli T so far. It ends just below the bottom of the picture-- I tried it on right after I finished the decreases. I am extremely pleased with how it is turning out, especially because my guage was pretty far off, so I decided to knit the very smallest size, which I would normally never be able to squeeze into! But, with this yarn it is coming out to just the right size! The yarn is a cotton blend that I purchased in Portugal this past march. There was no ball band with it, and I bought it in a typical Portuguese yarn shop where they sell yarn by the kilogram! Visit my blog for more pictures: http://mknitter.blogspot.com/ Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Emily -- It looks wonderful so far!! Great job! I'm glad that the yarn worked out for you.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Great! I like how the waist and shoulder shaping show up just a bit ...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home